Let us show you what the market has to offer with our Best of the Market Box! Each month we select 5 vendors and curate a box with their best tasting products. It's our way of helping you get to know what's in the market, without leaving your house. This month enjoy products from:
1. Cashew Later Sauce Co. - a women owned, health conscious company making great tasting dips (or spreads) that are gluten free, dairy free, and vegan friendly. This month enjoy Monica's "Hot-mess Harissa", 1 of 5 amazing flavors.
2. Hopkins AG - located in Southern San Joaquin Valley of California, these local almonds are delicious! This month enjoy the "Mexican Chocolate" almonds, 1 of many flavors.
3. Farmers Daughter - a women owned farm, located in Temecula, offering authentic olive oils, imported balsamic, and local honey. Janet's dad planted olive oil trees back in he 70's and here she is today, offering the best quality olive oil you'll ever taste! This month enjoy "Rosemary and Garlic" infused olive oil, 1 of many incredible flavors.
4. Nicolau Farms - one of the last remaining goat farmsteads in California, this farm offers the best quality products by making high quality grass hay for their goats. This is the secret to their great tasting, high quality products! This month enjoy their "100% Goat Feta" cheese, 1 of several great cheeses.
5. Simpli Nays Way - a women owned company, owner Janay hand makes this deliciously healthy snack in small batches. Kamutties are made from one of the few all natural whole wheat grains. Enjoy this as cereal, a snack, topped on your favorite bowl or salad, or mixed in with popcorn! This month features the "Original" flavor, 1 of 5 healthy flavors.